Lab Research Activities
The active research projects include:
- Structural and functional evaluation of the normal and abnormal lung
- Lung tissue functional assessment to guide radiation therapy
- Analysis of breathing sounds to predict sputum accumulation during mechanical ventilation
- Segmentation, measurement, and network analysis of the retinal vasculature
- Pediatric airway segmentation, measurement, and shape modeling
For information on any of these projects, please feel free to contact us, or take a look at the group's publications.